Monday, September 22, 2014

twenty two: my blogroll

About 2 years ago I stumbled upon the blogging world and was fascinated to find so many people sharing their ideas, gifts and lives with the world. And now here I am, one of them! 

Today's Blogtember Prompt: Introduce us to 5 blogs you read on the regular, and tell us why!

My Real Life Friends
Echoes of My Heart
Katie has been a mentor and friend since my early high school days. I am privleged to be on her encouragement team as she follows God's call and pursues her writing and speaking. She inspires me to live genuinely, think deeply and put it all on the line. I've also guest posted for her Psalms and Isaiah 40 series. 

Alyssa Wagner Photo
Alyssa has been a friend since our pre-teen days, back when we called each other by Veggie Tales nicknames! We went to college together, I stood in her wedding and she's one of my very dearest friends. She's an incredibly talented photographer and I never miss one of her posts because of the sheer beauty. She inspires me to laugh, go adventure, capture the little moments and enjoy great things. Lyss was my personal attendant at our wedding and she blogged a few of the images she snagged along the way. She's also responsible for my lovely profile pic to your left. 

One of my favorite wedding photos captured by the talented Alyssa Wagner.

Good Eats
If you're looking for healthy, easy and delicious recipes this website is great! I've made over 30 recipes and they have legitimately all been good. 

Inspiration
A Holy Experience- Ann Voskamp is a unique and beautiful writer, I loved her book, One Thousand Gifts and the daily inspiration she brings. 

Naptime Diaries- This was one of the very first blogs I started reading regularly and I admire Jess Connolly's intentional approach to goal setting, health and life. 

She Reads Truth- In 2012 a tweet sent me to the website of She Reads Truth and I started following the daily blog with devotions and Bible readings. It was instrumental in helping me to form a daily pattern of being in God's word. I'm not currently following their studies but if you're looking for something to get you in God's word I highly recommend this resource, they even have an app, now! 

Are you a blog reader? I'd love to know if you enjoy any of my recommendations! 
Brave Love Blog


post signature

3 comments :

  1. I read Skinny Taste too! Everything on there looks delicious and I need to just be brave a make something I find.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crockpot enchilada soup, it's easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love She Reads Truth! I found them in a similar way... just clicking through different links on social media, but I'm so glad that I did! Their devotionals are quick and so filled with (of course) truth.

    ReplyDelete