Thursday, September 4, 2014

four: fashion

Fashion, you say? Well just let me provide a link leading you to all my perfectly styled outfits... not! Ok, so I'm not a fashionista and I wear more chacos than high heels but isn't part of fashion having your own style and just rocking it?

That being said, for day four of the #blogtemberchallenge the question is...

Sept 4th: Pick a fashion trend you love and a fashion trend you hate. Win us over!


I am currently loving all the plaid I'm seeing in so many different pieces than just shirts. I don't own a lot of plaid but on my first date with my husband we went to a Fleet Farm looking for the perfect plaid shirt. That's northern Minnesota for you! 

This winter I'm running 6 youth retreat weekends and the theme is based on lumberjacks so you better believe I'm scouring the stores, I'm going to need at least 3 plaid outfits! All in a days work. 

If this scarf wasn't sold out I'd definitely be ordering it today. Hello, plaid and a scarf? This just screams give me a pair of boots and a pumpkin spice latte. 
source
As for trends I'm not so excited about I'll just say printed leggings as pants, crop tops and overalls. 

Are you on the plaid bandwagon? Plaid hater? Could care less?



Brave Love Blog
post signature

1 comment :

  1. How are the people who make leggings selling so many leggings if pretty much every 'Blog-tember-er' has stated they hate them???!!!

    ReplyDelete