Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April's Bangs

Last time I had bangs I was in second grade and I cut them myself. For weeks I had a bushy little stub on top of my head.

So this week I decided to try for real! Presenting... My bangs!



APRIL FOOLS! 

Did I get you? At all? Even a little. Yeah, didn't think so. 

I tried to convince my sister by text that this was real and she wasn't buying it but then she started complimenting my new bangs so I think she fell for it. 

Don't worry. I'm not getting bangs. This is just the magic of bobby pins. I have curly hair. Like really curly. Can you imagine if they got wet? Poodle alert! I don't think I have the patience to use a curling iron or straightener everyday to pull off this new look although it's better than I thought it'd be! 

Anyone see any good April Fool's jokes? I'm not great at pranking but I do think it's funny when there's a good one. Hope you laughed yesterday! 


No comments :

Post a Comment